Renewing Due Dates/Reservation and Order Books
Checking Loans/Renewing Due Dates
You can check your current loans and renew due dates.
- Click “MyLibrary” on the OPAC page.
- Login by inputting your user ID and password.
- Select "WEB Service" in the menu on the up side of MyLibrary page, and click "Lending situation".
- Select the book that you would like to renew due dates, and then click ”Renew selected” button.
- On the "Check the new due date.", check that the new due dates (2 weeks away from this procedure) , and then click “Renew saved” button.Well, you are done!
Reservation and Order Books
If you reserve a book borrowed by someone else, you can borrow the book right after the book has been returned. When there are multiple people who are waiting for the same book, please wait until your turn (depending on when you reserve）.
You can also order and borrow a book stored in the library of another campus.
- Click "Reserve" button in the holding on the OPAC detailed page.
- Login with your user Id and password.
- Select the library where you’d like to receive the book, and then click “Select” button.
Select the central library if you are a freshman.
You cannot order a book from another library when the same book is available at the library that you belong to.
- Click ”Application” button on the confirmation page like below.
- The "Completed reservation form" pops up, and you’re all set.
- You can also cancel your reservation here.
- When the book is prepared at the library, we send you a notification by email. Please come visit the service counter within 1 week after receiving the notification.
- Please return the book at the service counter.