This service enable you to use the library even when it is closed.
You can use reading seats, PCs, copy machines, and borrow/return books by self-checkout machine.
Users who can apply for this service
- Full-time staff of the medical department
- Medical staff of the Gunma University Hospital, Internes
- Graduate students of the faculty of medicine
- Research students of the medical department
- Students of the medical department
How to Apply
- Staff and graduate student: Please fill out ”図書館利用登録申請書” and submit it to the service counter in the Medical Library. Once you submit it, you can check out books and use the mutual utilization service on the website.
- Undergraduate student: You need to take an orientation about this service. We hand out “特別利用申請書” at the orientation. Please reserve the orientation if you wish to apply for this service. The orientation takes about 15 minutes.
- You will be able to use this service in 2-3 days after submitting the application form.
- Please contact us when you lose your studentship in case of transfer, retirement, or dismissal from school.