Mutual Utilization Application Service (Web version)
Students and staff can make a request for books or a copy of the book on the website.
- Obtain a Gunma Univ. account on the account portal of the Library and Information Technology Center.
- Please fill out the application form and submit to the service counter of the library.
- After your request having been registered, the library send you the confirmation mail.
- It is your responsibility to keep the password secure. You’re responsible for troubles such as getting your password stolen.
- You can make a request through the website, however, you need to receive materials at the service counter in the library.
- When you make a request using school’s funds, you need to ask your academic adviser write his/her name and affix his/her seal. You don’t need to do this when you make a request using only your own money.