How to Order Materials From Another Campus or Other Facilities
You are able to obtain materials that are not on the campus you belong to by these three ways below.
- Request the copy of a materials
- Utilize other university or facilities
- Request book purchase
Request Copy of Materials
- You can receive the materials that are in another campus at the closest library for you.
- You can get materials Gunma Univ. does not have from other universities or facilities.
- When you need just a part of the material, you can request the copy.
How to Request
Estimated Fees and Time of Delivery
|Where to Apply
|From another campus of Gunma Univ.
|From libraries located in Gunma
|From other universities or facilities
Copy of Materials
| Where to Apply
|| Delivery time
| From another campus of Gunma Univ.
|| B/W 20Yen/copy
| 1~2 days
|From other facilities in Japan
| 3~5 days
| 1~2 days
| From Other Countries
|| 1 week
Using Other Universities and Facilities
- We issue a letter of introduction when you use other universities and facilities. Please ask at the service counter.
- Make sure to check their hours and closed days in advance.
- Check if they have your target materials through their OPAC in advance if possible.
- There might be a case you cannot use materials that are only for laboratories. We recommend you contact them in advance.
- Follow their rules and don’t bother them, please.
- Make sure you bring your ID with you.
- There are many libraries where a letter of introduction is not necessary these days. Please visit their web site before you go to make sure what you need.
Book Purchase Request
- Students are able to ask us to purchase books and audiovisuals that they need for their study and research.
- Please login to MyLibrary, and send “Book Order”(学生希望図書購入). You can also make a request by filling out the request forms in the library.
- It takes about 1-2 months for the materials to be available.
- We put the highest priority on the materials that will be need by many users.
- Since our budget is limited, we can’t purchase too expensive materials or too many materials.