The Library and IT Center provides library and IT services to support education and research at our university. We collect various academic resources, release said academic resources to the public, and maintain IT infrastructure of our campus. In addition to organizing academic resources, such as contracted e-Journals and maintaining the campus network and PC, we are now putting efforts to provide students a useful and convenient "learning environment" as well.
Also, as a local community-oriented academic information center, our library has been open to local, non-student populations to contribute to the community. Furthermore, by cooperating with the “Information Promotion Committee” under the CIO, we promote increased use of IT services, and we also increase security.
We support education, research, and social action programs of our university by providing academic information infrastructures.
1. We support education, research and administration of our university by providing user-friendly IT systems.
2. We provide secure, stable and fast campus network, and contribute to promote active communication using ICT.
3. We maintain and update books, and contribute to education and research activities.
4. We improve electric information resources and enhance the value of using it by IT services.
5. We foster the adaption of human resources to information society through thorough and practical IT education.
6. We make progress of research of academic information network and computing, and use the results to achieve our philosophy.
7. We contribute to society through the operation of the library and IT center.